Oh, how fun! Two little girls... how exciting! Congratulations! By the way, I still can't get over how skinny you look. No wonder I had no idea you were pregnant!
Oh! I am so excited for you! I love pink too! I got your text this morning, thanks! So poor Grady, he will be totally out-numbered now! Now we totally need to get together to make bows...you have even more reason to do it now! Did you get my email about it?Let me know what your schedule is.
Well aren't you in heaven? Good for you and little Lucy! She'll have a little best friend. Let me know what you think about names. We're thrilled for you!
17 comments:
Oh, how fun! Two little girls... how exciting! Congratulations! By the way, I still can't get over how skinny you look. No wonder I had no idea you were pregnant!
So exciting!! Congratulations!
Woo hoo! Just what you wanted! Congratulations!!
congratulations! looks like grady is definitely going to be outnumbered for sure! hooray for you and for lucy...and for grady!
congrats megan! I bet you are the cutest little mom!
Yay for girls!
YAY! A girl! I'm so jealous and so excited for you! Lucy is so adorable :D
YAY!!! Congratulations on a new baby girl! I like have 2 of the same sex, it makes it easy cause you already have everything for a girl!
Yay! Girls are so fun. It will be great to have them so close in age too!
Oh! I am so excited for you! I love pink too! I got your text this morning, thanks! So poor Grady, he will be totally out-numbered now!
Now we totally need to get together to make bows...you have even more reason to do it now! Did you get my email about it?Let me know what your schedule is.
How exciting! Lucy will be the best big sister ever and you already have everything you need for a girl!
Yea!! We love girls!! Now Tori can have her little friend too!!
Jenny
Congrats! Now you don't have to buy all new stuff!
Congrats! That is so fun- I miss seeing you at Aerobics too. Maybe one day I will get Addy up and ready to make it again.
Well aren't you in heaven? Good for you and little Lucy! She'll have a little best friend. Let me know what you think about names. We're thrilled for you!
That will be so much fun very exciting!!!
Congratulations! How fun to have two little girls!
Post a Comment