Friday, January 23, 2009

A Lucy Update.

So I am just realizing that I haven't posted about the silly and cute things Lucy is learning all the time. She has been walking since before her 1st birthday. And recently she has caught on to the"right" way off going down the stairs. She loves to climb the stairs while I am not looking and get to the top and shut the gate before I can get her. She makes us laugh ALL the time.

Also, I just have to say I LOVE the Baby Signing Time DVD's. Lucy laughs when she sees the kids in it and she has been awesome at picking up new signs. I think it has helped her to learn words as well. It is the greatest thing! Everybody needs these. Her latest word and sign is BALL. She also says HAPPY ( I don't know where she picked that word up but I approve of it)

0 comments: