So the last week and a half I have been feeling so great! I hope that the pregnancy "sickies" are gone for good. I really really hope so.
Anyway I am 17 weeks now and I am getting pretty anxious to find out what we are having. I was really hoping for a girl but I think I am really warming up to the idea of having a boy. It would be fun to have baby dolls and remote control cars. I find out in two weeks,Crazy! So far this pregnancy seems to be flying by.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Knock on Wood
Posted by Johnson Fam at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my heck! I didn't know you were pregnant!! And 17 weeks?!! That is crazy! It's like I missed half of it! Congratulations to you guys! That will be so fun to have a brother or sister for Lucy. Get ready for some fun adventures!
Oh, and by the way, I have a new family blog now
http://jeremyandjayme.blogspot.com
Yeah! So glad you're (hopefully) through the sick stage. Its the worst! Can't wait to hear in two weeks if its a boy or girl!
yes, me too. being sick when prego is so not a fun time...hope it's gone. and don't worry, boys are fun too. either way, though, i'm sure it will be fine.
That's about when the worst of my sickness was gone and knew that pregnancy was do-able. It never went by fast though so I'm happy for ya
Post a Comment