Monday, January 5, 2009

back to reality

I have been meaning to update much sooner. Grady has had off work the last 2 weeks and I have just been taking advantage of every minute we can spend together (including help with Lucy and Chores). I think he is Now pretty excited about going back to work.

Once, the Holidays are over Grady is right into Busy season at work and so I am pretty sad that soon I am going to be in "Single Mommy Mode".

I must say that the Holidays sure are different being Pregnant and Not feeling 100%. We can't wait though to celebrate Christmas with two kids next year! Here's some our Christmas documentation:

Christmas Morning Lucy woke up bright and early at 6:00 AM, So we all got up and went down to see what Santa had brought us. (Which turned out to be some toothbrushes, deodorant, a shirt, and our big present was an Ipod) I guess he splurged a little on us this year! I am so excited to move on from the disc man! I must say it is time.

We had fun calling Lucy, Little Lucy Lu WHo this year! Too bad her name isn't Cindy. She did make a Cute Little Who. Is it just me who likes the Grinch?

We also were able to go to both of the Grandparents on Christmas. Where we all got spoiled! We can't wait to go to Wicked in April. Grady and I Love our new Dyson vacuum. We have vacuumed almost every inch of our house. I guess we are "OLD" now because we get excited about getting cleaning items for Christmas . Thanks Mom and Dad Brown and Johnson for these and all the generous gifts you gave to us this year!Lucy and Andrew loved exploring new toys together!
Lucy was 100% worn out by the end of the day. Which meant a full nights sleep for Us.
We sure had a fun Christmas Vacation. It is always sad to see it come and go. Now we are on to 2009, and I can't believe it. Where does a year GO? Happy New Year everyone! Oh and How ABout those UTES?!!!

1 comments:

The Allen Fam said...

I am glad you guys had such a wonderful Christmas!! I know what you mean about the busy season, we will just have to get together and we can survive it together!!