Monday, December 15, 2008

Doesn't Get Much Better

What is better than Birthday's and Snow. I think they are both Very Exciting!
Lucy's Birthday Party was a few weeks ago, but I just am getting around to taking pictures off my camera. We threw Lucy a Party at San Fransisco Pizza, it worked out so perfect and was so fun!



Where's your Tongue?

Here is Some of the Party Goers!



UMMM..Cake.
And PRESENTS....With help of Coarse.

.
.
.

We had a Pretty Impressive amount of Snow this weekend, we thought it was fun to get bundled and go outside.








p.s GO UTES!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is 1! I love the pictures of her all bundled up... what a cutie!

Melissa said...

oh my gosh, she is so cute!! That's so crazy you are having another munkin soon! She looks adorable in her puffy snowsuit!

Amber said...

You're a stinker! You were at TOSH today and didn't say hi. I always miss you!

Amanda said...

I just looked at your blog.. it has been a while since we don't have internet. We need to get together I miss our long walks i wish this cold weather would go away. Anyway hope you guys have a good new years call us if you get this we are planning just hangin out at home but if you have no plans either we could get together.