Today is Our 3 year Wedding Anniversary!
Here is a look back on the last few years...
Grady and I met at a Summer Institute class. We never really hung out but would run into each other on occasion. About a year later Grady and his brother wanted to hike Mt. Olympus and decided to call some "Cool and Fun" girls to come. So I guess I made it on the list.

Grady and I just talked and talked the whole way and just hit it off.
It was so perfect except for the fact that in 5 days he was headed off to San Fransisco for the summer for an internship.
The Next day I called Grady to play tennis with me and my friend Holly.
The day after Grady and his friends took my sister and I boating.
Then the next day, Grady thought he should take me on a date. We went to Que Pasa to eat and then played tennis.
We saw each other one more time before he went to California and then he was Gone!
We talked on the Phone everyday. Luckily we had Verizon to Verizon Mins.
And then for the 4th of July Weekend. Grady flew me out to San Fransisco for the weekend!
What a Sweetheart! He had this whole trip planned out. Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, Giants Game, Clam Chowder..umm, Santa Cruz, Tennis, Ghirrardelli Square, Shopping, Fireworks......So we dated for another year and a half and got married.

We went on our honeymoon to Cabo San Lucas.

Our first apartment was retro and very old. We were happy with it until it flooded with sewage and we decided that was the last straw.




5 comments:
How exciting! You guys are such a cute family. Love having you as my neighbor!
Mandy
What a cute post! Happy Anniversary! I love to see pictures of your growing family, maybe one day we could all go out and I could meet them!
Happy Anniversary! You and Grady are so great together. And little Lucy just multiples the cuteness by ten!
Happy anniversary! Isn't it amazing how time flies?
Happy Anniversary!! I guess time flies when you are having fun! We still need to get some girls together for a girls night!
Post a Comment