Chef Boyardee...
I have been really struggling lately to get through my days. They sometimes feel like never ending. The Last thing I want to think about is what to make for Lucy to eat. So I grew up on the stuff and now my child will too. This stuff is the Best! Lucy's Face might just be Stained for a Couple Days though.

4 comments:
Nothin better than Chef Boyardee! I just wish Dax would eat it. He is such a picky eater...His diet consists of Noodles, Pizza, yogurt, fruit, hot dogs, chicken Nuggets and any kind of bread! Real healthy! Lucy is adorable and looks soo cute with a stained face, I love it!
Awesome! She is so cute, I was so luck to run into you guys to see her in person the other day.
How cute!! She is such a doll!! You gotta love dirty faces!!
Sweet! You finally gave in! I used to love Chef Boyardee until Briggie got too picky for that and I ended up eating all the leftovers for a while. Now the only pasta in a can he'll eat is Spaghetti-O's which I don't think is as tasty but it's cheaper! :)
Post a Comment