Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Awhile ago I had this idea to have Lucy be a flower for Halloween. I wanted to try and make a costume but I have no costume sewing experience whatsoever. So my thought was to call my Awesome neighbor, Mandy Biesinger. She was so kind to help me pick out fabric and sew this darling little flower tutu together. Mandy- You really are Amazing, thanks a ton for all your help!


Halloween Night!
We went around to about 5 houses and got some fun stuff. I wish sometimes I was a kid again and could treat-or-treat until I had filled a pillowcase. Those were the days!

Lucy Loved emptying her candy out of her bucket.


My spooky mom and dad stopped by. I am suprised that Lucy even go to my mom.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I don't think you saw me at work, but I said Hi Cutie as you breezed down the hall! And Lucky is so cute in her costume!

Larsens said...

I love the costume Megs! I may want to borrow that for little Noofficialnameyetgirl Larsen next year- if you're not using it again... Sorry I love stealing all your costume ideas! At least you'll have your prize-winning pumpkin by halloween next year! Crazy!

Melissa said...

Megan! It's Melissa Hallows/feil! I saw your link on Sara Jane and Jake's page and was so excited! Your little girl is too cute! That's so fun, I bet your the cutest mom. Here is me and mark's blog melissamarkfeil.blogspot.com
Later!

Amy said...

Lucy is so cute. I love her costume. You and Mandy did a great job!