Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's Getting Obvious

I can't hide my new secret! Especially from those of you that see me on a regular basis.
Let Me Elaborate..........


i.e. I am a hour late to church because I am eating my Second Breakfast. I am munching on snacks all the time! I am running in and out of classes because I think I might "toss my cookies." Now that is just describing 3 hours of church.


So YES, You guessed it I am Pregnant!

Now that its out there, Know that this now explains my Weird Behaviors. I happen to be 10 weeks along. I am due around June 22nd. So Lucy and Sister/Brother will be about 181/2 months apart (I am not good at the math) We are both Super Excited to have another child in our family because Lucy has been the Greatest Joy. Pregnancy...Here We Go Again!
Here's Our Walnut Sized Baby!

16 comments:

Mandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. We are super happy for you guys. If you need any help with anything, let me know!

Holly and Rhett said...

Congrats! That is so great. Lucy will be such a great big sis. Good luck with the pregnancy...hope all is well. We miss seeing you guys!

jakenapril said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you and li'l miss Lucy...and Grady. Good luck with everything. I'll miss not seeing the growing belly now that we're in a different ward. Congrats, Megan!

Amber said...

Oh me heck, congrats! That is such great news. You have one cute family and I'm sure your new little one will fit right in!

The Allen Fam said...

YEA!!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! Let me know if you need anything or help!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is awesome! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Kara said...

I love it! I hope that sooner rather than later we can add a playmate to the bunch.

The Parks Fam said...

Congratulations!!!! That is sooo exciting. Lucy will love having a younger sibling. I am soo happy for you guys! Good luck with pregnancy..I am not envious of that being that I am about ready to pop! Its soo worth it though! I glad I get to watch the cute growing belly every Sunday. YAY!!

Amanda said...

you make me laugh... "toss my cookies".. hahaha. I am so excited for you as well! I can't wait to hear that your having a boy!!!! YAY!!! just kiddin.. anyway hang in there call me if you need me to take lucy.. I'M SERIOUS!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO!!!!!

The Bawdens said...

That is so exciting I am happy for you.Hope we will see you soon!

Larsens said...

It looks like there's a thought bubble over your baby's head in the ultrasound! I wonder what baby is thinking...

Swa said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Tif said...

So happy for you. You have such a cute family. I'm excited to see it continue to grow!

Melissa and Nate said...

NO WAY! Woo hoo! I couldn't be happier for you guys!

Amy said...

Congrats! Hope your pregnancy goes well especially since this time round you will be chasing little Lucy everywhere.