Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Love My Family to PiEcEs


Despite the streak of bad luck recently, things are going so wonderful! Lucy is Funner than ever!
Lately, I have figured out a schedule that seems to really work for her(after 10 months of no schedule, it is about time).

She is finally come around to liking more solid foods. It is so nice that she can eat just about everything that we eat. I have figured out some great eatting tricks too.

She is also walking every where that there is something to hold onto and when she isn't doing that she is crawling to get somewhere where she can stand and walk. I can not wait till she starts walking. She loves to be on her feet.

Yes there is more, I haven't had to listen to her crying herself to sleep for awhile. (knock on wood) I hope that stage has passed.
I have had some of the best times with Lucy Ever! She makes me laugh a million times a day. She really is so happy and always has the biggest smile on her face. I love this Girl!

Grady has been around more lately and sure has taken his turn helping with Lucy. He has been the cutest dad in the world. On Saturday's he takes Lucy for awhile so I have some "me" time. He will even watch Carebears, sometimes more than Lucy. So Cute. I love this Man!

4 comments:

jakenapril said...

i'm glad you have documentation of grady watching the care bears. hilarious! although i hope he isn't in denial and has some lame excuse like, "i was sleeping." we all know that the care bears are so loveable that you can't not watch them! thanks for the great update.

Unknown said...

Those pictures of her in the leaves are adorable! I hate how fast they grow it seems like just yesterday she was brand new. TOO CUTE!

Melissa and Nate said...

SO cute! Being a mom really is the best isn't it?

tracy layne said...

Megs I would LOVE to take some pictures for you! I am not very good at the photography thing yet so anyone that will let me practice on them is great! Mornings are best around 8-9:30... so it would have to be a sat or sun....