It's that time again... the yearly tradition of going to the Witches at Gardener Village.
This is the first year the entire Johnson Girls Clan (plus baby Andrew) were able to go.
This is the first year the entire Johnson Girls Clan (plus baby Andrew) were able to go.
We had a crazy fun time with 4 babies!
Lucy would NOT keep her hat on!

5 comments:
I love your blog. Gardner Village is one of my favorite places- especially with the witches out. Lucy is so cute!
How fun! I was just thinking today how I love and miss you! I love Gardner village. We should go there when I come into town for the month of Dec. It's best around Christmas time. Oh Annie has the same stroller. Love it. Umbrellas are the best...simple and LIGHT!
looks like fun! thanks again for a fun night in saturday, we had alot of fun. I also need your email address again to send you another invite to my blog:)
Lucy is so cute!! I love Gardner Village.
I'm so glad that we are now connected. Your little girl is getting so big. Its amazing how much they change in just a few months.
Post a Comment