Friday, October 3, 2008

Good and Bad News

Starting out with the good news. As many of you know Grady has been suffering from a form of Rheumatoid Arthritis and recently he has become a changed man! No pain?! The Miracle......Enbrel!

Now I am sure most of you youngins reading this blog have no idea what this is. It is an Arthritis Injection Medication. Each week Grady gets the pleasure of giving himself a shot. And so far he is able to be young again and not a 90 year old! We couldn't be happier. I am so excited to not see my sweetheart in pain. I am happy that after 5 years of never being able to find something that worked, we finally DID. What A Life Changer!


Switching now to my sad news. Lucy has been sick this week and just is miserable from it! Not eating or sleeping well. She crys most all day. Poor Girl. I can't wait to have the whole family Well and Feeling Good! At least conference weekend is HERE. YAY.

Doesn't this picture make you Pout and feel Sad?

1 comments:

Amanda said...

oh man that is a sad picture. i am so happy grady and Andy are getting the help they deserve with the new injections. I am happy for you as well its like a start of a new life!