Okay so I recieved a "childrens book" exchange letter. I am supposed to send this letter to 6 people!!? I think it would be fun to do. Heres is the idea: I send 1 childs book to the person in the #1 spot on my recieved letter. Then I send out the letter to six people and put my name in the #2 spot. If everyone follows through then you are supposed to recieve 36 books in return! So I would love to participate but I need to find some people who would like too as well. Anyone up for some Free Books? Please email me your home address if you want to join in! It would be fun even if you just get a couple fun kids books out of it.
meganjohnson5@gmail.com
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Free Books!
Posted by Johnson Fam at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Meagan I would do it but I already did and I got 4 books back so that was worth it!
I was so exctied to see you at work today, even though it was for like 1 minute. You are gorgeous!
Post a Comment