This weekend Grady and his brother Andy celebrated their 30th Birthday! I am so grateful for these two awesome men. I am so glad that Grady had Andy growing up. Andy is truly his best friend and Grady was so kind enough to add me to his BF club. I am so excited for all the decades to come that we get to spend together. Love you Sweetie! Happy Birthday!
P.S. I made this U football cake, it is fun especially with football season here. If anyone wants to borrow the cake pan sometime let me know.

3 comments:
Happy 30th Grady! That's a really cool cake Megan. I'm definitely need to borrow the pan! :)
Happy Birthday Grady! Way to go on that awesome cake! You are so talented. I meant to tell you we went to a recruiting meeting for KPMG and the lady that was in charge was Megan Johnson! Too funny!!
Great job on the cake! Where did you find the pan? And Happy Birthday Grady!
Post a Comment