Like I said in my earlier post, it was Gradys birthday this weekend. So we went to Midway. We didn't do anything to spectacular but we had fun.
Friday, we went out to dinner with Grady's parents to the Snake Creek Grill. (Super Nice Restaurant, Babies Not Recomended) We were getting bad looks from people right and left anytime Lucy made the slightest fuss. After, we went to the condo and watch National Treasure 2. I that movie!
Saturday, Grady's birthday, we had a yummy Breakfast and then went on a walk. I had heard on the news that you could pick apples at Wasatch Mtn. State Park and pay $3 a bag. So since it was like 5 minutes away I insisted that we go check it out. Yes- I made Grady go pick apples on his birthday and it turned out to be way fun. The apples aren't very good for eating but they made yummy applesauce. Later, that evening we went to Granny's and got a burger and a shake.uumm. Grady's parents went to the BIG Utes game and we decided to stay an extra night just to watch the game. Since we don't have Cable at home.
We had a blast! Bring on the 30's!


3 comments:
What a great weekend,minus the ticket-that stinks! It's like the cops have nothing better to do than wait for you while people are doing worse things than speeding!
you guys are always some place fun! too bad for Grady's ticket.. that just sucks! i love the football cake and all the fun pictures, we miss seeing you guys.
Cute pictures looks like you guys had fun. (except for the ticket) You took tons of cute pictures. We need to get together now that softball is over. GO UTES!
Post a Comment