Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Family Pictures













I am so excited! We have updated family pictures with Lucy. They turned out great. My friend and also my partner in teaching the CTR 5 class took the pictures. She did a wonderful job. I wish that I could get fun pictures of Lucy taken every 2 months. Here's some of the pictures to see more I have a link to her blog below.






















6 comments:

Kara said...

Meg,
Those family pictures are so darling. I swear Lucy keeps getting cuter every time I see her! You guys look so great!

Amanda said...

WAY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

I love those! They are so stinkin' cute! Those look like ones from magazines. I am also glad for that last post, that you figured her out, isn't it nice to get to know their little personailties? It saves a lot of stress.

Amber said...

Your family is darling! Your pictures are way cute and I love them!

Annie said...

they are adorable! lucy is so cute in all of them:)

Michelle said...

THanks for the offer of the microwave,but we are short on counter space, so we got a built in one above the stove. I appreciate that you thought of us! I would love to get together with you and Lucy to go swimming!! Can I have your number? WIll you just email me? jamison.michelle@gmail.com