So Lucy has been fighting eating baby food for a long time. Today I mashed up some peach and tried feeding it to her. She pinched her lips together so tight and she got so upset that she started to cry and she wouldn't even open her mouth to cry. It was so sad. Anyway I gave up then I started eating the rest of the peach and she
grabbed it and started eating away. I figured it out- she hates the spoon. What a silly little girl.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
I Figured her Out!
Posted by Johnson Fam at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yay Meg! I had almost given up on checking your often desolate blog... looks like you have come back to life! That is so cute that she just hated the spoon! Babies are so fun! We need to go an walks again! Call anytime!
Post a Comment