Monday, July 28, 2008

Kamas Derby






Yep that is right its Lucy's second demolition derby! On Saturday we drove up to Kamas and had dinner at our good friends, The Hewletts, parents cabin. Then went to the derby. It is an ongoing tradition in their family to go to the demolition derby every year. We just tag along. I must say that this derby was much more "family friendly" then the last one we went to in Ogden.



So the last time that Grady and I went to this derby was 3 years ago. The pictures tell all. We are now much Older, Wiser, and more Mature?? Thanks Hewletts we had a Blast!

4 comments:

w and w said...

Meg.... I love the collage of your pics! Beautifully done! You look gorgeous... as always! And that little Lucy is a doll!

Annie said...

i like that you had a picture of you guys from 3 years ago!! The derby was fun and i love how you guys are pretty much family up at the cabin!

The Parks Fam said...

I love your blog! IT is WAY too cute!!! I love seeing updates on you guys, Lucy is such a doll!

The Allen Fam said...

Hey, I am glad you left me a comment. Lucy is so stink'n cute!! Ya, we need to have a BBQ or something and get a bunch of us together!!