Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Having Fun





How it has been a while! Grady had off for the last 2 weeks and spent most of the time studying for the CPA test. I can't wait until those are over! Almost every Saturday of our married life Grady has studied for at least a couple of hours. He is such a good man. I couldn't do it. Thanks Sweetie for all you do! We took Lucy swimming at the pool for the first time this last week. She loved it! We also went on our first road trip with Lucy to Lake Powell. I was so excited to wake boarding and get in the water but it was freezing! At LAKE POWELL it was nuts. So the 2 years of not being able to be pulled behind a boat continues. I can't wait to break the streak. We have been able to do some fun things lately. We have also been catching up on some much needed yard work. Well it wasn't the typical yard work of mowing the lawn, planting flowers, or even sprinklers. NO!! Our yard has been over taken with tumbleweeds. Like Worlds Record amount of them. We filled a Truck full and still had more! Good times. Grady is up in Idaho Falls working this week which is kind of a bummer because I was just getting used to him being around a lot more. Here's some pix.

















3 comments:

Shelley Reid said...

Hey Megan!
I just saw your blog on Jake Crocketts and wanted to say hi! Small world - I am jealous you went to Lake Powell. We haven't been there since kids. That is pretty sad.

Amber said...

Megan how are you? I found your blog through Tracy's. Your little girls is so cute. I remember your cute little pregnant belly at work.

Annie said...

Holy cow, Lucy is so cute and getting so big. we need to see each other more but life gets too busy! keep updating!