Well so much has happened in our family lately. First of all I am so happy to say that we broke down and got internet! YAY! I already need to set a time limit for myself. I am spending way to much time on here. I am doing all very good and wise things like understanding "couponing" and all of the abbreviations people use. That is tough stuff. I have also just bought baby signing time for Lucy and I can't wait to learn sign language with her. Grady and I decided to put our black leather couch (only piece of furniture that we have ever bought) on KSL just to see if anyone would buy it and we sold it in 2 hours. I am so sad because once we moved it to a different spot in our living room it looked really good. Plus it is really comfy. We are idiots! I want to call the lady back and say that I changed my mind. She isn't picking it up for 3 weeks and she just gave us money to put down for it. I can change my mind, right? I guess I will get over it. We are just going back to having a pretty much furnitureless house. Oh well.
(UPDATE) SO the lady called back yesterday and decided that the couch won't fit in her apartment. YES!!! We got so lucky with that. I am super glad.
Well on a happy note week just got back from a week long vacation in North Carolina. It was a fun and different experience traveling with 7 month old Lucy. It was so great though. We stayed on Harkers Island. It was beautiful and we stayed in this awesome house located along an inlet to from the Atlantic Ocean. One of my favorite things about the people down South is that everyone calls you "honey","sweetie pie", "darlin", or "sugar". Another "fun fact" about North Carolina is that most every restaurant serves hush puppies. Instead of bread at the beggining of your meal, You get deep fried cornbread stuff. They aren't to bad but when all you can order for a meal is deep fried fish, french fries, and hush puppies. Wow. It is a heart attack waiting to happen.
Grady, my dad, and brother-in-law all took a day long deep sea fishing trip. Grady caught 8 fish and all together everyone caught about 20 fish. Crazy. I have probably eatten my share of fish for a long long time. We had fish or some sort of sea creature for most every meal.
Another day we went to Ocracoke, its an located on the outter banks of N.C. the only way to get there is by a boat of plane. It suposedly has one of the top ten beaches in the U.S. We didn't think it was that great because it was cloudy and rained when we went. It was a fun beach though. The waves were perfect body surfing waves. It was a long trip having to get up at 4:30 to load our cars onto a fairy and take a 2.5 hour fairy ride there and back.
We had a great time and it was such a good experience to travel back to the east coast. Thanks mom and dad for planning an awesome vacation!

3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun! Why the heck did you sell your couch. I loved it.. you should probably tell the lady nevermind! I got your message.. i am excited to start baby mamma swimmin!
P.S. I think you should post more pictures from your vacation!
What a fun vacation! Lucy is adorable in your family photo! And I agree...post more pictures!
Post a Comment