Sunday, April 6, 2008

April Fools'n







Sorry that was kind of a lame joke! April Fools is always a Fun Day! Well what a great conference weekend. My testimony and faith has been strengthened. How gratiful I am for a Prophet. I sure missed seeing president Hinckley and I have really had a hard time comprehending having a different prophet. But I gained a confirmation that President Monson is the true Prophet of our church. I really enjoyed his sense of humor and whit. I also took some new pictures of Lucy! What a cutie!

4 comments:

Annie said...

she's getting so big! she is darling.

Shanna and Brent said...

cute blog Megan!!! and that was a pretty funny april fools joke... i actually thought you were serious for a minute and my heart stopped beating!!! Lucy is so cute!!!

Amanda said...

I love Lucy!!

tracy layne said...

oh baby lucy is so cute!! You need to call me on the weekend to go walking again!