Mollie Marie Johnson
June 17, 2009
6 lbs. 14 oz.
19 Inches
We are so happy to have this Sweet little Girl join our family!
I will have more pictures to post soon.....
Saturday, June 20, 2009
The Newest Addition....
Posted by Johnson Fam at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
She is darling, Megan! Congratulations! I'm sure Lucy is soooo excited. Can't wait to meet the new sister.
Hey, I just posted on your Facebook photos, but I'll do it here too. She's so cute. And I love the way you spelled it — I'm an "ie" kind of girl. :)
oh my goodness! I have been waiting for you to post some pictures! She is beautiful and I love Marie. You look great too. I wish i could look that good after giving birth! I can't wait to see Molly and all of you. YAY! 7 more days!
I got the email from your dad but was dying for more pics!! Thanks for posting those! She is cute! Cannot wait to see her in person! :)
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
She is georgeous! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!!
Ahh! So cute! I love the little hat. Congrats you guys!
Congratulations to the Johnson fam!! You guys are the sweetest and I'm so happy for your new little "sweet" addition! And I love her name!
She's beautiful Megan! Congratulations, I love you and I miss you!
She is beautiful!!! Congratulations! We are so glad everything went well. We love you guys!
She is just darling! I'm glad that everything went well! You have to bring her in one day so I can meet her!
I was wondering if she made an appearance yet! Congrats and i cant wait to meet her... shes so cute!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Glad it all went well.
Congratulations! Dusty told me last week but I haven't gotten to see her pictures until now. She is so cute!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment