


My sweet friend, Tracy, took these darling pictures of Mollie and Lucy. I will cherish these photos forever! They turned out so precious.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Miss Mollie
Posted by Johnson Fam at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



My sweet friend, Tracy, took these darling pictures of Mollie and Lucy. I will cherish these photos forever! They turned out so precious.
Posted by Johnson Fam at 9:05 PM
10 comments:
She is a DOLL!! I am getting excited for my two little girls to come. I hope you are doing well!
Megan! Those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I love them. I'm leaving in a few hours and I am coming to see those two cute girls as soon as I get to Utah! If all goes better than yesterday! AHHH!!!!
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
OH My, she is adorable!! Can't wait to meet her!! Hope you are all doing well!!
Those are too cute! I recogonized some of those darling hair bows! I cannot wait to meet little miss Mollie in person! Thanks for posting more pics, I have been dying to see her!
Love the name, love the pics, love the fam. Miss you so much! Congrats! You have so much to be proud of!
She is so adorable, you guys make cute girlies! I hope that all is well! I can't wait to meet her, you have to bring her in before my baby comes!
such cute girls...congratulations
These are so adorable! Lucy looks like a great big sister to that cute little Mollie
Love the pictures. Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment