Anyone who has ever had a sibbling or relative out on a mission understands how long 2 years really is. Well, I am so glad to say that those 2 years have come and gone and my brother who just got Home! We are all so excited that he served a successful mission but are so glad he has returned.
So, this morning my day started off with a phone call at 6 in the morning from my dad, who was at some airport and separated from my brother. He said that there had been a mess up in the tickets and Nathan was comming home on a different flight probably around 1:00pm. After much confussion and many phone calls throughout the day just trying to pull everything off. It turned out that Nate came home at 12:30 and we did barely all make it there and my parents came in at around 4:00. I think they were sad that they missed the big hoorah! But, everything worked out just great. Thanks to our family for being flexible and comming a couple hours earlier than planned.
Monday, September 22, 2008
One Very Exciting Day
Brigham and Lucy both skipped their naps and played.
Kissing Cousins!
I am super exhausted and now I am going to bed. What a long day.
Posted by Johnson Fam at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How exciting! My little brother gets home in June and I can't wait. You have such a cute family, you all look alot alike. and of course Lucy, she is darling as ever!
How exciting! I didn't have brothers, so I never got to experience that. Glad he's home!
How fun to have your bro back! No doubt he's already in love with your gorgeous Lucy! She is too cute! Hope all is well. How we MISS YOU!
Oh man, you just made me miss my brother, he comes home next May! I am so glad that he is home and he can meet Lucy now!
Post a Comment