
Today I actually ventured out of the house for a changed and met up with my neighbor friends Jenny and Becky and their darling kids at the Zoo. It was fun! Here's some of the pictures.

Tori and Lucy having fun playing in the turtle shell. So Cute!

BUGS!

I wish having a baby was this easy!

Lucy and I on the way too short train ride!

This litttle baby monkey, the white one, was going crazy jumping around its parents. It looks like my family.

The White Alligator.. Yikes.

I actually fit the monkey profile pretty good. Humm..?
5 comments:
That is so cute. Lucy looks adorable just as usual. Hailey asked about Lucy today and wanted to know where she was. We will have to get together soon again. Do you still have E's pool key? We should go swimming!
What?! You were at TOSH and didn't say HI? Next time, just bug me and say hi! Lucy is getting so big and she is so cute!
Oh what a cute little girl! Are ya gonna have more?
So I don't know how or why this momslikeme person found my blog but they look at it all the time and this comment they just left is retarded. There are lots of creepy people out there. Good Luck with life Momslikeme you have to much time on your hands!
Yea!! That was so fun! We need to do that again sometime.
Post a Comment