Thursday, August 28, 2008

On the Road Again


This week we have been in Idaho Falls. One of the clients Grady works on at work is located there so we all decided to pack up a go with him.


Lucy and I explored the great town of Idaho Falls while Grady worked during the day. We went to the mall, went swimming, and went to Wal-Mart. The three of us did make it over to the falls Thursday afternoon before we left for home. The rest of the time I was at the hotel making sure Lucy got her naps and I enjoyed a few naps myself. Yes, some days were long but I was glad that Lucy and I got to be with Grady.

So more Perks to going...I didn't have to Clean, Or Cook, we went out out for lunch and dinner everyday (that never happens in my world) and we got Icecream twice, and I could have the Airconditioning down to 72 degrees in our room and didn't have to worry about paying for the A/C bill.



Poor Lucy was always in her stroller! I didn't leave the room without it. It was a real lifesaver for me this trip.

Our Little Swimmer!

Grady was always excited to get back from work to see Lucy and make her laugh.

Reed's Dairy..ummm. Such good icecream. Anyone ever been here? If you are ever in the area you have to stop there. Grady's #1 weakness is icecream. He could eat it for every meal!


Ever since Lucy got her two bottom teeth she does this silly smile. It is so funny.

The Beautiful Idaho Falls. They are amazing and so is the temple! Well I can't wait to go back again we had a great time, But I sure am glad to be home for a while.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

You guys have the cutest baby! :)

Amanda said...

I love that picture of lucy all wet! way cute. I'm glad you had fun in Idaho!

Rachel said...

I cant believe how big she is getting. I love looking at your blog.. your family is so cute!