Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally!

I am so sorry to all the people who have been checking our blog that hasn't been touched since last year! This is my first time even getting into our blog. Grady was so sweet to start it for us. It is funny how many people have told me that I need to update our blog. I will try to do what I can!

Well Lucy is now 4 months old! She has been such a little blessing in our family. I love being a mom. I try to enjoy every moment. She has recently been starting to laugh and babble and of coarse crying. She is so strong and is very curious. We love hanging out together!

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love the Lucy picture! She is sooooo darling! I am also so glad you updated the blog.

Annie said...

she sure is one cute little girl. I can't believe how big she is getting:) By the way, welcome back!

Annie said...

she sure is one cute little girl. I can't believe how big she is getting:) By the way, welcome back!

Annie said...

she sure is one cute little girl. I can't believe how big she is getting:) By the way, welcome back!