Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baby Lucy arrives!

Baby Lucy arrived on November 27th, 2007 at 3:56 pm. She weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz. and was 191/2 inches long. Both Mom and baby are doing well. We love our little baby!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Hey Megan it's Annie. i found your blog on Jayme Sayes and i have to say "congrats" on the new arrival!!! She's so little and i hope you are both doing well. we've been soo busy lately that we haven't had time to visit, but we will soon. Good luck with everything~

tracy layne said...

yay Megan!!! I have been waiting and waiting for pictures!! I guess one will have to do but I need more!! Little Lucy is beautiful!! I need to come admire in person. I will be calling :)

w and w said...

k.. so no excuses we must keep it touch a whole lot more. I love the blog. What a doll Lucy is. She's sure a lucky gal w you 2 as parents!

Mom and Dad Richards said...

She is so darling. Her baby blessing was so special. I hope you are having fun.
Love you,
Liz and Preston