That picture is so funny! It's amazing how you guys are always the ones that end up with all the tumbleweeds. If you want us to drag our garbage can down so you have more space to throw them out let me know. Jenny
When I saw your first picture I thought, yeah we have one in our garbage can about that big and then I saw the second pic. and I just laughed, that is hilarious. Good luck with that, just start running around to your neighbors garbage can before the next garbage day. Have fun!
6 comments:
YIKES! That is a lot of them! Push them out into the street and hope the wind blows them into your neighbors yard! :)
too funny.
That picture is so funny! It's amazing how you guys are always the ones that end up with all the tumbleweeds. If you want us to drag our garbage can down so you have more space to throw them out let me know.
Jenny
hahaha.. oh man not again!
Holy cow! I drove by the other day and some this. I wonder why you get them all and where are they all coming from??
When I saw your first picture I thought, yeah we have one in our garbage can about that big and then I saw the second pic. and I just laughed, that is hilarious. Good luck with that, just start running around to your neighbors garbage can before the next garbage day. Have fun!
Post a Comment